Any cancellation by you must be initiated by email to email@example.com. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
In certain cases you may be eligible to receive a full or partial refund depending upon:
- the reason for your cancellation or
- the number days of prior to the start of the tour your cancellation request is received or
Crazy4rome is not responsible for any incidental expenses You may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our cancellation policy.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If you cancel or cannot take your tour as a consequence of force majeure, Crazy4rome will refund the amount you have paid for your tour to a limit $1000 USD. If you have paid more than $1000 for your tour, Crazy4rome will refund the amount you have paid less any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs the Crazy4rome has incurred on your behalf – car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets etc. We may require you to provide verification to confirm that you were unable to take your tour if you request a refund under this provision.
Force Majeure includes impersonal events such as war, civil insurrection, strikes, volcanoes, extreme weather, earthquake or natural disaster that makes it dangerous or impossible to safely undertake the tour. The determination of what constitutes ‘Force Majeure’ is at the discretion of Crazy4rome. However, a travel warning issued by the US Department of State after you book your tour invokes ‘force majeure’ or if you are on a ship and it is unable to dock for whatever reason, you are covered under this ‘Force Majeure’ provision.
For cancellation due to any other reasons (such as illness, change of personal circumstances), the date on which the request to cancel is received by Crazy4rome will determine the refund due as follows:
- If you cancel 30 days or more before the start of the tour: no cancellation fee. We will refund the amount paid less any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by the Crazy4rome on your behalf. These upfront costs represent out of pocket expenses of the Crazy4rome for tickets, transportation deposits and other non-recoverable tour expenses. Please send a message to the Crazy4rome to find out what, if any, these costs are.
- If you cancel 29 to 15 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.
In some cases, Crazy4rome may cancel a tour due to weather or other circumstance. In the event that the Crazy4rome cancels the tour, you may choose between a rescheduling of the tour, a full refund of all monies paid or a credit towards an alternative tour. If you choose to accept a credit, the difference in the cost of the alternative tour will be refunded or paid by you as applicable.